Labor Rights Lawyer in Los Angeles, CA
We are here for those in the Los Angeles, CA area facing employment issues. The Hundley Law Firm was created to protect your employment rights!
If you are being treated illegally by your employer, you need the assistance of a licensed and experienced attorney on your side. You deserve a fair workplace and The Hundley Law Firm is ready to listen to your problems at work and explain the wide range of laws that govern your employment. An experienced attorney will explain your legal options.
We understand that employment disputes are very stressful and that most employees just want to be treated fairly, but they don’t understand their legal rights or options. For those situations, The Hundley Law Firm provides:
- A free consultation with an experienced employment lawyer
- Clear explanation of your employment rights and options
- No attorneys’ fees until and unless you recover damages
Our employment law legal services including helping employees with:
- Unpaid wages, tips, or commissions
- Unpaid overtime, minimum wages, or wage premiums – no meal/rest breaks
- Misclassification as an exempt employee or as independent contractor
- Discrimination (Sex, Race, National Origin, Religion, Age, or Disability)
- Sexual harassment (Hostile Work Environment and Quid Pro Quo)
- Family medical leave and need for reasonable accommodations
- Wrongful termination
Contact The Hundley Law Firm to seek advice from a licensed and experienced attorney for your labor or employment issue in the Los Angeles, CA area. We are here to help.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Graduate U.C. Davis School of Law - King Hall 1994
- Member of California State Bar, Since 1994
- California Lawyers Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- California Lawyers Association - Litigation Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Referral Service
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles