Transit Accident Law Practice in Los Angeles, CA
Accidents involving public transportation like buses, trains, or subways are well-known for causing serious injuries and, in some tragic cases, death. If you or someone you care for recently sustained an injury while on board public transportation, set up an initial free consultation with an attorney who's well-versed in transit accident law. In Los Angeles, CA area, The Hundley Law Firm can help.
Experienced Help is Available
The Hundley Law Firm is ready to tackle cases involving public transportation, which may involve government claims and shorter statutes of limitation. You need to talk to us immediately so we can protect your rights. Whether you were injured due to the negligence of a bus driver, a taxi driver, a subway driver, or uber/lift driver, the legal standards involved are different from a normal auto accident. Paul Hundley at The Hundley Law Firm has been involved in hundreds of transit law cases and he stands ready to present you with the legal advice and solutions you need to take action against the parties involved.
Understanding Your Needs
The injuries you’ve sustained in negligently caused transit accident will entitle you to compensation for your medical expenses, lost earnings, and pain and suffering. The Hundley Law Firm can evaluate your case and help you hold negligent parties liable by working toward a settlement or, if necessary, filing an injury lawsuit on your behalf.
While no amount of money can make up for the pain and anguish you’ve endured, monetary damages can help you pay for your rehabilitation expenses and provide financial security as you recover from your injuries. The Hundley Law Firm is dedicated to helping you or your injured loved ones by offering:
- No fees until and unless we win
- Working with an experienced transit attorney
- Personalized legal representation to meet your unique needs
- Early morning, evening, and weekend appointments
- Zealous advocacy of your rights and negotiations on your behalf
Put almost 25 years of legal experience to work for you. Call or email us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss how we can help.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Graduate U.C. Davis School of Law - King Hall 1994
- Member of California State Bar, Since 1994
- California Lawyers Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- California Lawyers Association - Litigation Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Referral Service
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Labor and Employment Law Section
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles